– Information provided by BAGS UP, particularly advertising or informational references, should not be considered binding offers or decisive elements in decision-making, thus we disclaim any liability for the use of its contents.
– BAGS UP reserves the right to delete, modify, or update the information on the site. Changes made will apply to all users from the date they are made.
– BAGS UP does not guarantee continuous access to the site’s content. We are also not responsible for any damage caused by the use of the site or resulting from the introduction of viruses or cyberattacks. We also do not take responsibility for any issues that may be caused by drops, interruptions, defects, or even the absence of telecommunications.
– BAGS UP does not assume liability for information and other content not created by us. We are also not responsible for information or content integrated into third-party websites, accessible from the BAGS UP page via links or hyperlinks.
Access to and use of this website is governed by the applicable laws and the principle of good faith. The user agrees to make good use of the website, refraining from activities that go against the law, the rights, or interests of third parties.
Being a user of the website implies that you recognise having read and accepted these conditions and the applicable legal regulations. If for any reason you do not agree with these conditions, do not continue using the website.
Any notification and/or claim will only be valid if made in writing and/or certified mail.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
BAGS UP reserves the exclusive right to all brands, photographs and designs used in its offer, as well as the commercial presentation of its products. Therefore, the manufacture, offer, distribution and/or commercialisation of products containing them or their commercial presentation, in any medium or support, is prohibited.
Your data will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so with regard to those personal data that are no longer necessary, access to them will be limited to the fulfilment of strictly legal obligations or they will be securely destroyed.
BAGS UP, S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except for legal obligation. Although data transmissions over the internet or a website cannot guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, both we and our subcontractors, make maximum efforts to maintain the physical,
electronic and procedural measures necessary to guarantee the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable requirements for data protection. All data is stored on secure servers owned by us.
The rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition can be exercised through [email protected] or by writing to BAGS UP – Apdo. de Correos 5052, E-03080 – Alicante.
Information Society Law
1. Analytical Cookies. These are used to collect user activity statistics. Among other things, the number of users who visit the website, the number of pages visited, as well as the activity and frequency of use of the website are analysed. The information collected is always anonymous in such a way that a link cannot be established between it and the individual to whom it refers.
2. Authentication Cookies. These are used by the website to maintain the user’s session during each visit, largely in those pages of the website that require a username and password for access.